Google Chrome is a freeware web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft windows and later equipped with iOS, Android, macOS, and Linux. Google Chrome support encircles all the operating systems that run Google Chrome on its platform.
If you meet with the phrase “Aw, snap!” then you are probably unable to access the page at the moment. The problem might be the internet connection or the server of the desired website.
How to fix this error?
- Reload the page, the page could be reloaded by the button pictured as semi circle at the top left/right on your web browser. Whether you are using PC or mobile, you would find the similar button on your device.
- Make sure that your Internet connection is well established.
- Clear the cache of the web browser. A good amount of data stored in the Google Chrome as the cache while surfing the World Wide Web causes the web browser working slowly.
- Close the futile tabs. Multiple tabs opened on your Web browser are the reasons for delaying in loading the page.
- Close/Remove unnecessary enabled extensions that are added to your web browser. Excess of extensions absorbs internet speed.
How to remove Extensions
- Open your web browser.
- Click on the vertical dots (3 dots) at the top right of the browser.
- Then jump on the “more tools” and proceed by clicking on extensions.
- Now, select the extension which you want to remove.
Google Chrome’s web browser was the first browser that automatically updates itself. You do not need to put extra efforts to update the browser. If the automatic update does not occur spontaneously then the reasons are:
- Computer’s firewall preventing chrome to check if there is any update.
- Your employer has blocked chrome from auto-updating.
- Auto updating facility is also available in chrome you can disable it anytime.
While proceeding with these steps if any obstruction pops up in the way of updating your web browser then you could contact Google Chrome support.
Google Chrome support provides every possible support to the issues related to chrome web browser. So, if any unfamiliar terms or issue appears before you then pay a visit to Google Chrome support.